Popular Posts

Friday, April 11, 2014

As He said, I've never been down this road before

She, the home inspection worker, is coming thursday. wants to make sure my house can house 2 young girls. last night as i was praying, being honest with the Lord, you know He already knows. i admitted to not being sure of this new venture. of being afraid of doing this all over when i now have grandchildren. a little afraid of not having my own time anymore, you name it, i confessed it.
< WHAT ABOUT THEIR MEMORIES? the morning came and knew without a doubt our precious Holy Spirit ministered to me all night as i had an excitement this morning. first thing got my forms for dr. to confirm i'm physically and mentally, lol, capable of caring for them.i'm excited so pray for me in the adventure. ' Remember all the children of Compassion

No comments:

Post a Comment