Popular Posts

Thursday, March 13, 2014

memories of another lenten year!

you are never going to believe this but I finally found my blog. yes it has been over a year but with a friend's urging, not because we had a conversation about this, but because of reading her blog, made the blood start pumping. thank you . teena price of grace.love.peace. blog.. as time flies or flys, i am more aware every day of making memories with my loved ones. may it be in person. may it be traveling with them. may it be that special telephone call. may it be that simple "i love you". my prayer is that i am uncomfortable in my comforts as i read about the precious children Compassion International or Gospel for Asia or many more and am more active to do more. on another note, so very grateful that this 103 temp of my body lasted only 3 days but it was ruff. i'm not as young as i used to be, lol. reminders everywhere. my brain doesn't function as fact or as easily as before especially when trying to download different apps from my phone. exhausting, geeze. oooh but i did get the new word of the day and i knew it was a word. just needed to get the rest of world aware. THINGAMAJIG. isn't she beautiful. this will go well with my applachian dialect that i'm so fond of. well i'm going to try to add some pics to this blog, update it and post. praying grace abounds in your life today. katy

No comments:

Post a Comment